- Fighter – Maneuverable light gun and armor craft
- Scout – Quick mover used in bringing visual and close range instruments to the battlefield
- Bomber – Used in Space to Planetary warfare
- Frigette – warship intended to protect other warships and as anti-fighter combatants for space marine expeditionary forces, underway replenishment groups, and merchant convoys.
- Corvette – a small, maneuverable, lightly armed warship, smaller than a frigate but larger than a coastal patrol craft.
- Transport – Troop drop ship, asset relocation and redeployment
- Medwing – Mobile Naval Surgical Hospital
- Destroyer – a fast and maneuverable yet long-endurance warship intended to escort larger vessels in a fleet or battle group and defend them against smaller, short-range attackers.
- Capital Ships – Battleship and Carrier
- Cruiser – Tactical and C&C.
- Battleship – most powerfully gun-armed and most heavily armored classes of warships.
- Dreadnought – Type of Battleship focused on firepower over defense.
- Carrier – Launch vector for bombers and fighters